Commonly found in the same locations as krakens, leviathans live in oceans or seas, but can frequent any body of water. Sailors told tales of boats being taken into watery depths by these massive beings, but leviathans only attack when provoked, or when the areas near their young are disturbed. With two webbed arms and a long, serpentine tail, leviathans travel at great speed and are great help to magis concerning matters of the sea.
A serpentine shape can barely be seen behind this translucent shell.
A gorgeous yellow-green and indigo, the beautiful crest trailing along this hatchling's tail and head is a sea foam green. Sensing the watery properties of this creature, you brought it to the lake near The Keep at the time of its birth. Since then, this youngling has remained in water, spending its days exploring the deepest waters and playing with the krakens.
Beautifully colored indigo and yellow-green, this creature feels silken smooth to the touch, its long crest delicate and thin. You are not fooled by its seemingly fragile appearance; coiled muscles and long tail can easily take down a ship, though this leviathan spends its time hunting for exotic plants to eat along the bottom of the lake.
- Obtained from the Remy's Inn for 4,200
- Released: June 2009
- Artist: Rijolt
- All Leviathan eggs are identical.
- Breeds with Tropical Leviathans to result in a Ocean Leviathan
- Can breed with all other Leviathans, with a 50% chance of resulting in either parent species.
- Leviathans were the second creature to have color variations, the first being Gryphons. Leviathans, though, were the first creatures to be able to have a specific color variation that involved a specific breeding pattern.